Completing building work in your home is a major undertaking, but we make getting house renovations in Auckland as straightforward and hassle-free as possible. At Brothers Construction Group, our house renovation experience ranges from small renovations up to major renovation projects on substantial properties.
We are one of the leading renovation companies in Auckland because of our holistic approach to renovation projects. This starts with giving you advice and help in the design stages to ensure you get the end result you are aiming for while also keeping the project within your budget.
We can then fully project manage the renovation, looking after all subcontractors on-site and material deliveries while also keeping the project on schedule and on budget.
Our senior managers will then complete a quality control check at the end of the renovation project to ensure the work meets our high standards, and to ensure you are satisfied with the result.
All that will be left is for you to start using your transformed home. Contact us today to find out more about our house renovations service available across Auckland.
Our Team – the House Renovation Builders You Can Trust
The team we will have working on your renovation project in Auckland, NZ, will include our own highly skilled and experienced staff. This includes foremen, project managers, and builders.
For some trades, we use a carefully selected list of subcontractors. We have worked with each of the contractors on this list for many years and are confident in the standard of workmanship they deliver, as well as their reliability.
Speaking of reliability, it is as important to us as delivering quality craftsmanship. This means we deliver on our promises including turning up on time, working on the project full-time through to its completion, communicating with you regularly, and keeping the project on schedule and within budget.
Our House Renovation Expertise
Here are some of the house renovations in Auckland that we have experience completing:
- Modernising older homes – buying and living in older homes is popular because of their location and because of the character and charm of many older properties. These homes often need renovation work to bring them up to modern standards, however. This includes modern safety standards as well as standards that are better suited to modern living. This often means changing the layout of rooms, upgrading the electrics, installing a new heating/air conditioning/ventilation system, replacing the windows and doors, updating the décor, repairing problematic plastering, adding new electrical sockets, installing data sockets, and more.
- Altering a property’s layout – if your house doesn’t suit your requirements, altering the layout could be the perfect solution to creating your dream home. Our experience includes changing the layout of houses for access reasons, because of the needs of growing families, or to modernise an older property. There is almost no limit to what you can do when altering the layout of a property, although we’ll be able to give you advice on the most cost-effective approach to achieve your requirements.
- Building extensions – if your house simply isn’t big enough, building an extension could be the best approach. We have experience building two-storey extensions, side extensions, rear extensions, and more. We can help with designing the extension or we can introduce you to a trusted architect who can complete the design and construction drawings for you. We’ll then complete all the building work and anything else required in the renovation.
- Kitchen and bathroom renovations – renovating your kitchen and/or bathroom can completely transform your home, making it more pleasurable, attractive, modern, and practical. Whether you want a bespoke design, or you know the kitchen/bathroom you want to purchase, contact us to complete all the building work.
How We Can Help with Your House Renovation Project in Auckland
- Assistance and advice in the design stage. We can also recommend an architect if you don’t have one.
- Help with obtaining the necessary council approvals for the renovation project.
- Project managing and planning the entire build.
- Completing all the building work so you don’t have to worry about anything.
- Decorating your renovated home once the building work is complete.
Services for Landlords
If you are a landlord, we can help with any residential renovation projects you are planning too. We understand the importance of keeping costs under control as well as ensuring the renovation finishes within the agreed schedule to ensure you can start looking for tenants as soon as possible.
So, if you need house renovations in Auckland for an existing property you own, or for a new investment, please contact us today.
It’s Time to Turn Your House into the Home of Your Dreams – Contact the Renovation Experts Today
Your house can become the home you always imagined it could be. Start the process today by giving us a call. We’ll arrange to meet with you to discuss your plans and to view the house your want to renovate. We can then provide you with a quote. Please call now on