One of the most important aspects of a home build is ‘quality’ – quality service, quality design, quality materials, quality team and expertise, quality finishing, quality follow up.
BCG GROUP is committed to providing the highest standard quality and workmanship for all projects. We aim to surpass the expectations of our clients, and in doing so, drive continual improvement and innovation based on efficient business process and practice, coupled with our Health & Safety assurance.
- Build a mutually sustainable relationship with our clients, ensuring their long term success through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers
- Achieve our commitment to quality, cost and schedule ensuring work conforms to contract specifications and national standards
- Identify key areas of risk and control them effectively, use best preventative practices at all levels and ensure reliable risk management
- Work collaboratively with staff, consultants, subcontractors, suppliers and regulators to ensure positive outcomes with a professional and ethically responsible manner
- Take timely action to prevent occurrence or re-occurrence of non-conformity
- Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient business process, well defined measurements, best practices including workforce management, occupational health & safety, training and skill development
- Set and review measurable quality objectives and targets, promote a company culture of quality awareness and commitment.
Quality is fundamental to everything we do. It is our instinctive nature. From architectural designs, quality materials and workmanship to onsite health and safety, through to the completed build ready for handover.
How we do this:
- We take the time to research thoughtfully and thoroughly
- We put your vision at the forefront of our minds when devising architectural designs
- We source only the best products – the materials presented have been conscientiously selected to enrich exterior/interior appearance
- We dedicate a team to your project whose focus is on quality workmanship
- We are duty-bound to provide ongoing H&S training for onsite personnel
- We are trusted in providing you a 10 Year Master Build Guarantee.
‘Quality’ is the driving force behind everything we do, it’s in our nature.